Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Stompy da stompa

I love my stompa, so im doing a post on him. ever since i got him a year ago for meh birthday, stompy has served WAAAGH! Skullsmasha faithfuly. his first battle pitted him against my brothers 1000 point force of necrons (it even had a monolith!) but stompy had wiped them off the board by turn 3. his second game was 4500 pts of me and my freinds orks vs. 4500 pts of space marines and eldar. stompy's gigga shoota killed the entire eldar force and half a space marine force before they got their first turn. he latter advanced up and smashed 3 vindicators to bits in a single turn! our oppenents forfitted after that "Incident" and never spoke of it again. of course, that doesn't stop me from talking bout it! my friend used my stompa in a game agianst me ( i was space marines, shame to me!) and destroyed my army, further proving that the stompa is a weapon of mass destruction. for all you veteran players out there i highly recommend you get one, not only does it look cool and has a wonderful set of bitz that come with it, the stompa has the best rulesets in 40k for a good price (for apocalypse that is).

No comments:

Post a Comment